Thursday, November 11, 2004

Isles off to fast start

Buoyed by a quick start by Alexei Yashin, a rejuvenated Mark Parrish and a recent win over Tampa Bay, the Islanders are off to one of their hottest starts in franchise history. At least in a fantasy world.

You see, the good folks at G4 tech TV are simulating the entire season on their web site. They even have a weekly highlight show hosted by Luc Robitaille. The Islanders are 7-2-3-0 and are sitting in second place behind the Flyers. Yashin has 6 goals already, as do Parish and Czerkawski. DiPietro has looked solid in net too.

As for the Rangers, well they stink. But you knew that. Mike Dunham and Kevin Weekes are taking turns being pummeled in net and the Blue Shirts are off to a 2-9-1-0 start. It seems as if the lockout may be good for them. The only teams worse than the Rangers are the Coyotes, Capitals and Hurricanes.

So rather than watching in horror as the NHL self-destructs, I can watch live game updates on the web and just picture Peca not clearing the puck, DP leaving the crease dangerously and chanting Mike Must Go! At least we are winning.

9 Comments:

  • At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i will bookmark this blog on basketball ticket Nice to see a different perspective. I have a similar blog here basketball ticket

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, you really have a great Blog there I'm definately going to

     
  • At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a free dog training tip site. It pretty much covers free dog training tip related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a dog gift lover site/blog. It pretty much covers ##KEYWORD## related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there Mark La Monica, I had been out looking for some new information on dui conviction when I found your site and Isles off to fast start. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi, Mark La Monica, I was surfing and searching for some info on voice broadcasting leads and noticed your site. Your this post Isles off to fast start though sounded interesting so I took a look. It was not relevant to my voice broadcasting leads I was glad to read your interesting comments. Keep up the fantastic blogging.

     
  • At 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Parfois je me demande s'il y a quelque chose mal avec moi.Salaam, Digna buy nfl ticket online

     
  • At 9:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you a Golf Tip enthusiast? If so here is a fantastic resource for everything related to golfing and Golf Tip with information, products, articles and more..Check it out here...http://www.kgolf.net/

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

Post a Comment

<< Home